What is an Independent Agent?
An independent agent will...
- Evaluate your present insurance situation and requirements and assist you in preparing for the future.
- Act on your behalf in insurance claim settlements.
- Help you determine the best insurance plan for you.
- Provide education and information regarding new services and products available.
- Offer a variety of options in insurance company selection and coverage.
- Provide you with a team of insurance professionals that are current with the most important credentials and designations.
- Connect you with resources that go beyond your insurance policy.
With so many different coverage options for your car or truck it's hard to know which direction to turn. That's where we come in. From collision and liability coverage to towing and rental reimbursement we can help you choose the options that are best for your situation. We can also make you aware of discounts you may not know you are even eligible for.
You put your heart and soul into your home, not to mention your paycheck, so make sure it's protected. Whether you own a house or a condo or rent and need coverage for your belongings we can help you find coverage that meets your needs and helps you to rest easy. We can also offer coverage for your seasonal cabin or your rental property.
Your farm may not only be your home but also your business and your way of life. We can make a specially designed policy to cover your personal and business property with coverage options for your buildings, livestock and machinery.
Every business has different needs. Whether you need commercial liability, worker's compensation or a bond we can help you meet the requirements needed to keep your business running smoothly.
We can also find a policy for your boat, ATV, motorcycle. collector car or RV. Along with life, umbrella and flood policies.